The Montana Cabin
PROPERTY'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE
TELL A FRIEND
The Montana Cabin is a wonderful Montana Amish log cabin vacation home which will comfortably accommodate up to eight guests. Downstairs the cabin has a full kitchen, full size bathroom with large shower, living room and bedroom. In the living room area is a sofa with a fold out queen size bed, if needed. This cabin also has a spacious loft area with a queen size bed and two luxury coil spring futons. The loft area has a wonderful view overlooking Lake Koocanusa and the Canadian Rockies through the all glass front gable windows!
Peace, Serenity, and Solitude....Your choice of five prime Montana cabin locations to choose from: Two Montana log cabin vacation homes (The Eagle's Nest and The Montana Cabin) located on 20 wooded acres overlooking Lake Koocanusa and the Canadian Rockies. Your own log cabin (The Kootenai Cabin) with end-of-the-road privacy in the heart of Montana Amish country! We've also added two wonderful lakeside cabin selections (The Trout Haven and The Loon's Nest) right on Carpenter Lake!
- Approximately 880 sq ft of open living area with cathedral ceilings
- Thermostatically controlled gas soapstone stove and electric heaters for heating the entire cabin
- New "Made-In-Montana" log vacation cabin located on 20 forested acres with breathtaking views of Lake Koocanusa and the majestic Canadian Rockies
- Backcountry Horsemen - Pasture available on the property for your use (self-care)
- Abundant wildlife (From your deck watch the deer, listen to the elk bugle, and watch the eagle and osprey fly)
- Non-smoking cabin
- No pets allowed in the cabin - a 10 x 10 dog kennel (with a view) is provided when you're not out with your dog exploring the Tobacco Valley and Montana - Please notify us in advance if you're bringing your dog with you.
- Extra large covered deck with majestic mountain, lake, and valley views
- Kitchen including stove, refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, basic cookware, dinnerware and utensils
- Bathroom with large shower
- CD player and Phone (with voice-mail)
- Convenient gas BBQ grill
- Towels and Bed Linens provided
- Television with VCR available
- For your convenience a Washer/Dryer is located in the cabin
- Hot Tub and Gazebo Being Added To This Cabin - Late Spring '05
The Montana Cabin Things To Do:
Your vacation experience is entirely up to you and, as such, we leave the planning up to your individual tastes and needs. You can relax and enjoy the peace and serenity from your cabin/deck or plan as many activities as you wish.
- Hiking - Glacier Park, Canada, Big Mountain (Danny On Trail), Ten Lakes Scenic Area and numerous trails throughout the Tobacco Valley
- Lake Fishing* - Lake Koocanusa, Flathead Lake and numerous alpine lakes
- Fly Fishing* - Kootenai River, local lakes and streams, Canadian lakes & rivers
- Mountain Biking - Mountain bikes can be rented locally from Progressive Cyclery; please call them at 406-889-5013 to have your mountain bike waiting to be fitted to you.
- Breathtaking photographic opportunities
- White Water Rafting* - Glacier Park & Canadian rivers - We recommend Glacier Raft Company. Please contact them at 1-800-235-6781 for a great whitewater adventure.
- Kayaking* - Glacier Park, Canada, and local rivers
- Horseback Riding
- Bring your own horse - Plenty of backcountry trail riding is available (85% of the local Tobacco Valley/Lincoln County land is State and National forest).
- Sightseeing - Majestic landscapes, geological formations, many local artists and galleries, local Amish community, historical museum
- Annual Amish auction in June
- Boat Rentals available close by (or boat launch - 4 minutes away - if you bring your own)
- Excellent local dining
- Numerous local events (rodeos, The Bull Thing, circus, auctions, fairs, arts-in-the-park, horse-shows, mountain man rendezvous, blackpowder shooting, archery events, motorcycle racing, 4x4 off-road racing, boat racing, sailboat races, State fairs)
- Local Amish Dinner available by reservation; please call 406-889-3588
- Local Wagon rides available by reservation
- Downhill and cross-country skiing - There are two major ski areas close by (Fernie Snow Valley and The Big Mountain). In addition to downhill skiing they also provide numerous groomed trails for cross-country skiing. There are also numerous local trails available for cross-country skiing.
- Quilting - The local area is full of quilters ready to lend a hand and better yet, you can locate all of your supplies and crafts at Bobbins, Buttons, & Bears at the north end of Eureka. They can also be contacted by phone at 1-406-297-3233.
- Jet Ski Rental - With plenty of local lakes opportunities for Jet Ski fun are endless. We now have limited Jet Ski rentals available in Eureka. For rentals, reservations are recommended and age limitations do apply- Contact Damian at 406-889-5188.
- NEW - Lake Koocanusa Arena - Experience Eureka's new indoor riding arena and full boarding facility...Weekly events include team penning, ranch sorting, barrel racing, and roping! Be sure and check out The Arena Grill and The Watering Hole - Great mouthwatering steaks and hickory smoked BBQ, not to mention the home of "ice" cold beer!
- *Local guides are available for hire or bring your own boat.
2005 RATES FOR THE MONTANNA CABIN
Rentals Available Weekly Only - Saturday to Saturday
$99 - $139 per night depending on Holiday/Non-holiday stay
$693 - $973 per week depending on Holiday/Non-holiday stay
Owners Rate Table
- Security/Damage Deposit is $300
- The above rates DO NOT include a 7% Montana Occupancy Tax or a one-time cleaning fee of $50 per rental period. (All rates are in U.S. Dollars.)
- The rates listed above are in addition to your initial security/damage deposit which will be refunded after check-out.
- Check-In Time: anytime after 2:00 p.m. for all cabins
- Check-Out Time: anytime before 11:00 a.m.
- Holiday Rental dates are shown as "Holiday" on the "Available Dates" page on owner's web site.
- Additional guest charge applies to each additional guest, including children. For infants under the age of TWO this additional charge does not apply.
- In the event your requested rental date has been "rented" prior to receipt of your deposit, we will contact you immediately for alternative rental dates. If the available rental dates are unacceptable, your deposit will be promptly returned.
- Final Payments are required 45 days prior to your check-in date for a normal rental and 60 days prior to your check-in date for holiday rentals. Please see our Q & A page for information on our "refund" policies. Final payments are refundable, ONLY in the event that we're able to re-rent your reserved week, or weeks. By submitting your deposit, or final payment, you're indicating that you're fully aware of our refund policies as listed on the Q & A page of this website and that you agree to "payment in full" in the event we're unable to re-rent your previously reserved week or weeks. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask "prior" to placing your deposit or final payment.
- If paying within the above final payment schedule, your full payment for rental (cabin and pasture), 7% tax, cleaning fee, and security/damage deposit is required to lock in rental dates.
- NOTE: When making a reservation, you will only be able to place a deposit on a date that is currently showing available in the "Reservations" area - Please DO NOT make any plans (airplane tickets, rental cars, etc) until you have received a "transaction receipt" confirming your payment for rental.
VISA ,MASTERCARD ,DISCOVER ,CASH ,CHECKS ,AMERICAN EXPRESS
HOTTUB, VCR PLAYER, CD PLAYER, PHONE, HEAT, FULL KITCHEN, ICEMAKER, MICROWAVE, REFRIGERATOR, UTENCILS, POTS AND PANS, WASHER AND DRYER, GAS GRILL, CHARCOAL GRILLE, Coffeemaker, Small Gas Fireplace/Stove
HIKING, GOLF, FITNESS CENTER, FISHING, MUSEUMS, SWIMMING, SAILING, JET SKIING, DOWN HILL SKIING, ROCK CLIMBING, GYM, HUNTING, RESTAURANTS, SIGHTSEEING, CROSS COUNTRY SKIING, BOATING, RAFTING, SHOPPING,
This Page Has Been Viewed 3310 Times