Charming Lakefront Cottage
PROPERTY'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE
TELL A FRIEND
Maine's best kept secret. This direct lakefront cottage is ideally situated on one of the most beautiful lakes in Maine! A rare opportunity to stay in one of the nicest cottages in southwestern Maine. This home is located directly on the lake's edge - only 4 feet from the lake! The White Mountain National Forest is on the north side of Keewaydin Lake.
The cottage itself has 2 bedrooms, one bathroom (with tub/shower), living room, dining room/family room and kitchen. Hardwood floors, tiles, nice carpeting in the bedrooms, and knotty pine walls and ceilings complete the picture. A permanent large dock (solid....not floating) with picnic table and propane grill make outside dining and entertaining easy.
Should you want to go outlet shopping in tax free New Hampshire, Conway is less than 30 minutes away. Better yet, enjoy the lake and mountains and experience the way life should be. Sunday River is less than 30 minutes away and a lovely drive too!
Cottage Details and Amenities:
Things To Do:
- 2 bedrooms (Queen is waterfront and two single beds in the back bedroom)
- 1 bathroom with tub - all new (clean)
- Dining room/family room - waterfront
- Living room with very comfortable pullout sleeper couch - waterfront
- Meticulously clean
- Exceptionally furnished
- Well equipped
- Central vacuum system
- Drilled well water (Is this important? Yes indeed, and rare! Most cottages take their water directly in from the lake).
- Huge permanent L-shaped dock (solid...not floating)
- Gas Grill and Charcoal Grill
- Outdoor dining
- Vermont Castings Woodstove
- Monitor heating system
- Well equipped kitchen
- Public boat launch is very close by - bring your boat and tie it off on our dock
- Tons of windows facing the lake
- Enjoy this smoke free and pet free home
- There is a 6 guest maximum
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sunday River
- White Mountain National Forest
- Tax Free outlet shopping
- LL Bean Outlet
- Local Hikes
- Boat rentals
- Mt Washington
Less than 3 hours from Boston makes this your ideal weekly getaway!
- Kezar Lake Country Club
- Bridgton Highlands Country Club
- Farmington Country Club
- North Conway Country Club
For more information please contact Brenda by phone or email. Please click on Contact Owner for phone number and/or to send an email.
Charming Lakefront Cottage
Keewaydin Lake, Southwestern Maine
Rate Structure - 2005 Rental Season
May 28, 2005 - June 24, 2005 = $650
June 25, 2005 - September 2, 2005 = $800
September 3, 2005 - September 9, 2005 = $700
September 10, 2005 - October 28, 2005 = $650
To make your reservations please contact Brenda via phone or email.
Owners Rate Table
FIREPLACE, VCR PLAYER, PHONE, HEAT, FULL KITCHEN, MICROWAVE, REFRIGERATOR, UTENCILS, POTS AND PANS, GAS GRILL, CHARCOAL GRILLE, Drilled Well Water, L-Shaped Permanent Dock, Outdoor Dining, Picnic Table, Vermont Castings Woodstove, Monitor Heating System,
HIKING, GOLF, FISHING, SWIMMING, SAILING, ROCK CLIMBING, RESTAURANTS, SIGHTSEEING, BOATING, SHOPPING, Waterskiing, Windsurfing, Wildlife Veiwing, Biking,
This Page Has Been Viewed 3793 Times